❤ Pages ❤

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

About My Food Paradise ~



Introduction


First of all, I would like to say hello to all of my lovely readers. Welcome to my food paradise! Hope you all can enjoy yourselves at here.

Food, one of the basic human living conditions who is no exception and indispensable. So we can know how important it is for us in our lives. Nowadays, most of the people would like to eat or enjoy the delicious food as a priority especially the food with a reasonable or lower price. 

Besides, I'm a food lover! So I will go and discover or find the delicious food to enjoy it when I'm free. Sometimes I would like to cook myself and enjoy the cooking moments. It can be the nice experiences for me and it is my interest as well. But, how can the people find or discover the places where are providing the delicious food? How can the people cook or make a nice dish? 

Therefore, I will recommend some places where are providing the delicious food in my following posts for you as a reference and you can try it by yourself next time. Other than that, I will also provide some recipes for my readers through my researches. Let's have a try together!


Wish you have a nice trip here.




P/S: All the photos shown in this blog are taken by me. Thus, all the copyright of these photos will be reserved. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to read about it. :)